- Luthers Reformation als Weg in das freiheitliche Denken – 31. Oktober ist Reformationstag obristlink.wordpress.com/2019/10/29/lut… 2 weeks ago
- Die geistige Okkupation Europas obristlink.wordpress.com/2019/10/28/die… 3 weeks ago
- Neuevangelisierung im Licht der Amazonas-Synode obristlink.wordpress.com/2019/10/28/neu… 3 weeks ago
- Schabbat ist Wiederherstellung bibelimpulse.wordpress.com/2019/10/25/sch… 3 weeks ago
- Der Katakombenpakt 2019 obristlink.wordpress.com/2019/10/24/der… 3 weeks ago
- Jewish Holocaust Survivor Stories
- These are such exciting times to live in as we see more and more people wanting to know the Lord
- Why the Jewish Temple was destroyed in AD 70?
- Good Samaritan museum near Ma’ale Adumin
- Messianic Jew fulfilling his dream
- It is a shame that he wasted these five years
- A day of rejoicing
- Why me?
- Book: Enter Rest – Israel Harel
- The Politics of Prayer
- Hebrew writings that are fulfilled in the Messiah Yeshua
- 51% Israeli Jews believe in the coming of the Messiah
- The Galilee Women meeting
- Muslim background followers of Jesus met with their Messianic Jewish and Christian counterparts
- ELAV 2012
- Group of Koreans singing hymns on the Ben Yehuda Street in Jerusalem
- UN Security Council’s condemnation of the Syrian massacre, is anybody listening?
- Holocaust Survivor denied citizenship on the basis of faith
- Kabbalat Shabbat/Sabbath Evening Meal
- Beit Nitzachon, the House of Victory – בית ניצחון
- Israeli brand uses Lord’s Prayer on T-shirts
- Why I left Islam
- Pastor, can you help me?
- “The capital of the United States of the Arabs will be Jerusalem,” preacher tells thousands at Brotherhood rally
- Muslim and Zionist
- Moshe Dayan and the Nazarene
- Moses was a Muslim who led Muslims in Exodus from Egypt, says PA university lecturer on PA TV
- Do I believe in it enough that it could cost me personally?
- The head should be removed from his shoulders
- Bomb Scare in Ariel
Author Archives: jerusalem-news.net
Beth Netanel Jerusalem, Rachel Netanel We will part of a festival they hold every year and will take place in different locations (including mine) from 7 – 9 September. Last year there were 1600 guests, and we are expecting even … Continue reading
The Talmud states: Why was the First Temple destroyed? Because of three evils in it: idolatry, immorality, and bloodshed. But why was the Second temple destroyed, seeing that during the time it stood people occupied themselves with Torah, with observance … Continue reading
The Good Samaritan museum, which is located near Ma’ale Adumin, will be opening its doors to the wider public during the month of August. The mosaic museum is the only one of its kind in Israel, and one of only … Continue reading
“After a long legal struggle, Messianic Jew David Ram (20), who is from Jerusalem, has succeeded in fulfilling his dream and was drafted into the IDF.” So begins this article at Yediot Yerushalayim, , August 17, 2012, which features a … Continue reading
Beit Netanel Jerusalem, Rachel Netanel Five years ago I was in Eilat and met a young man who worked there. I shared the Gospel with him and he became so excited that he wanted to quit his job and come … Continue reading