- Deutschland als gelobtes Land für Israelis? israelimpulse.wordpress.com/2016/08/25/deu… 13 hours ago
- IS-Zellen in der Türkei aktiv obristlink.wordpress.com/2016/08/24/is-… 1 day ago
- Papst Franziskus: Die Türe zum Heil ist eng aber weit offen obristlink.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/pap… 2 days ago
- Abbas regiert seit sieben Jahren ohne Mandat israelimpulse.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/abb… 3 days ago
- Fakten zum Wasserstreit in der Westbank Israel israelimpulse.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/fak… 4 days ago
- Jewish Holocaust Survivor Stories
- These are such exciting times to live in as we see more and more people wanting to know the Lord
- Why the Jewish Temple was destroyed in AD 70?
- Good Samaritan museum near Ma’ale Adumin
- Messianic Jew fulfilling his dream
- It is a shame that he wasted these five years
- A day of rejoicing
- Why me?
- Book: Enter Rest – Israel Harel
- The Politics of Prayer
- Hebrew writings that are fulfilled in the Messiah Yeshua
- 51% Israeli Jews believe in the coming of the Messiah
- The Galilee Women meeting
- Muslim background followers of Jesus met with their Messianic Jewish and Christian counterparts
- ELAV 2012
- Group of Koreans singing hymns on the Ben Yehuda Street in Jerusalem
- UN Security Council’s condemnation of the Syrian massacre, is anybody listening?
- Holocaust Survivor denied citizenship on the basis of faith
- Kabbalat Shabbat/Sabbath Evening Meal
- Beit Nitzachon, the House of Victory – בית ניצחון
- Israeli brand uses Lord’s Prayer on T-shirts
- Why I left Islam
- Pastor, can you help me?
- “The capital of the United States of the Arabs will be Jerusalem,” preacher tells thousands at Brotherhood rally
- Muslim and Zionist
- Moshe Dayan and the Nazarene
- Moses was a Muslim who led Muslims in Exodus from Egypt, says PA university lecturer on PA TV
- Do I believe in it enough that it could cost me personally?
- The head should be removed from his shoulders
- Bomb Scare in Ariel
We will part of a festival they hold every year and will take place in different locations (including mine) from 7 – 9 September. Last year there were 1600 guests, and we are expecting even more this year. We will have food and Israeli music.
I was invited to speak on a new TV station. The man who organizes this program asked me if I would also speak on “El Hayat” in Moroccan to the Moroccans. It has been years since I have spoken in that language, but the Lord gave me grace to give my testimony.
This week I also went into a garden shop and saw a Muslim lady there who looked so very sad. I talked to her and remarked that I could see her sadness and that she has no light or life in her and that I understood how that felt as I used to be the same. I talked to her about Jesus (Isa in Arabic). She wanted to sit and have coffee with me, so I told her about my life and how Jesus had changed my suffering into joy. I asked her to check to see if Jesus is real. She wanted to receive Him in her heart and so we prayed. I invited her to my home and she was so amazed that a Jew would do such a thing.
God is so faithful and I thank Him constantly that He allows me to share my faith no matter where I am. These are such exciting times to live in as we see more and more people wanting to know the Lord.
Yours Rachel www.rachelnetanel.net
The Talmud states:
Why was the First Temple destroyed? Because of three evils in it: idolatry, immorality, and bloodshed.
But why was the Second temple destroyed, seeing that during the time it stood people occupied themselves with Torah, with observance of precepts, and with practice of charity? Because during the time it stood, hatred without rightful cause prevailed. This is to teach you baseless hatred is deemed as grave as all three sins of idolatry, immorality, and bloodshed together.
B. Yoma 9b
About this time is also written:
“They hated me without reason.”
Jesus in John 15.25 Brit HaChadasha / New Testament, Bible
John 15,18-25: If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. He who hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them what no-one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. But this is to fulfil what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’
The Good Samaritan museum, which is located near Ma’ale Adumin, will be opening its doors to the wider public during the month of August. The mosaic museum is the only one of its kind in Israel, and one of only three worldwide.
The museum is situated on the road outside Jerusalem that is associated with the biblical town of Ma’ale Adumim and the border between the tribes of Benjamin and Judah (Joshua 15:7 and 18:17).
According to the article in Zman Tzafon, August 16, 2012, the site is also associated with “the inn that is mentioned in the parable of the Good Samaritan in the New Testament (Luke 10:25-37).
Three different religious people are mentioned in this parable: Jews, Jesus who proclaims Christianity, and a Samaritan who did a good deed. The museum was built to reflect this parable, and the mosaics were carefully selected along the same lines.” This is why the various historical artifacts on display are from Jewish synagogues, Samaritan synagogues, and churches.
“After a long legal struggle, Messianic Jew David Ram (20), who is from Jerusalem, has succeeded in fulfilling his dream and was drafted into the IDF.” So begins this article at Yediot Yerushalayim, , August 17, 2012, which features a large picture of Ram in his army uniform. The article tells Ram’s story, how his father discovered Continue reading
Beit Netanel Jerusalem, Rachel Netanel
Five years ago I was in Eilat and met a young man who worked there. I shared the Gospel with him and he became so excited that he wanted to quit his job and come to learn the Bible with me. I invited him to live at the house so that he could spend his time learning the Word. Before he came, he wanted to spend a month with his very religious family but I did not hear from him again. This week he called me after all this time. He asked if I remembered him. It took me a while to recall our meeting five years ago. In the meantime, his father passed away and during these five years, he did not find himself and he Continue reading
From Najeeb and Elisabeth Atteih, Immanuel Church & Bookshop Haifa
Two weeks ago, we had the joy of baptising seventeen people in the Jordan River. Of these, seven were from our new congregation in Nazareth, six from Haifa, two from Jaffa and two American tourists!
Two had a background of Christianity, but did not understand much. We visited them at home after they began to come to the congregation in Nazareth and came to faith. They love the congregation and said that God had spoken to them though what they heard there. They are full of joy and faith.
One brother testified that he could not understand why we were so friendly to Jews, but finally had to acknowledge the change in the lives of Continue reading