Those were the last words that Pastor Umar Mulinde, a thirty-eight-year-old former Muslim turned pastor and evangelist, heard before he felt the excruciating sting of flesh-eating acid meant to kill him, striking his face. Then, another bucket on his back. He screamed and ran back towards his church for help as his assailants cried out, “Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!”…
- Netanyahu ernennt sich selbst zum Verteidigungsminister israelimpulse.wordpress.com/2018/11/19/net… 5 hours ago
- USA an der Seite Israels in der UNO israelimpulse.wordpress.com/2018/11/19/usa… 5 hours ago
- Autofahren mit einer neuen Batterie aus Israel israelimpulse.wordpress.com/2018/11/19/aut… 5 hours ago
- Mahane Yehuda Market Jerusalem Israel Früchte photos.app.goo.gl/meftU71tVBYuab… 6 days ago
- Misslungene Operation im Gaza führt zur Eskalation israelimpulse.wordpress.com/2018/11/13/mis… 6 days ago
- Jewish Holocaust Survivor Stories
- These are such exciting times to live in as we see more and more people wanting to know the Lord
- Why the Jewish Temple was destroyed in AD 70?
- Good Samaritan museum near Ma’ale Adumin
- Messianic Jew fulfilling his dream
- It is a shame that he wasted these five years
- A day of rejoicing
- Why me?
- Book: Enter Rest – Israel Harel
- The Politics of Prayer
- Hebrew writings that are fulfilled in the Messiah Yeshua
- 51% Israeli Jews believe in the coming of the Messiah
- The Galilee Women meeting
- Muslim background followers of Jesus met with their Messianic Jewish and Christian counterparts
- ELAV 2012
- Group of Koreans singing hymns on the Ben Yehuda Street in Jerusalem
- UN Security Council’s condemnation of the Syrian massacre, is anybody listening?
- Holocaust Survivor denied citizenship on the basis of faith
- Kabbalat Shabbat/Sabbath Evening Meal
- Beit Nitzachon, the House of Victory – בית ניצחון
- Israeli brand uses Lord’s Prayer on T-shirts
- Why I left Islam
- Pastor, can you help me?
- “The capital of the United States of the Arabs will be Jerusalem,” preacher tells thousands at Brotherhood rally
- Muslim and Zionist
- Moshe Dayan and the Nazarene
- Moses was a Muslim who led Muslims in Exodus from Egypt, says PA university lecturer on PA TV
- Do I believe in it enough that it could cost me personally?
- The head should be removed from his shoulders
- Bomb Scare in Ariel